Suitable for complex tasks.
The unique rugged construction of Metalas MAGNUS DIP TANK SYSTEMS ensures years of uninterrupted operation. The cleaning principle is based on the automatic vertical movement of components in a bath filled with cleaning liquid, a process known as agitation. Agitated immersion dip tank parts washers ensure all true oil and particulate are removed from not only the outside of your parts but also the internal cavities/passages. A combination with ultra sonics is also possible. If required, components can also break the surface of the cleaning liquid by varying the stroke which intensifies the rinsing effect of the cleaning process. This intens part exterior and part internals flushing action makes MAGNUS parts washers excellent for:
- Cleaning of parts with lots of internal passageways like casting and cylinder blocks
- General washing for maintenance, rework and/or remanufacturing.
- Parts which require critical cleaning requirements
- Precision Cleaning
Multiple tanks placed side by side allows for any applications specific configuration like : wash, rinse, dry or wash, rinse, passivate, etc.
Metalas MAGNUS DIP TANK SYSTEM models:
- Reservoir with reciprocating platform
- Volume ranging from 250 litres to 2000 litres
- Maximum load from 75kg to 1000kg
- Executed in steel or stainless steel
Metalas MAGNUS DIP TANK SYSTEM specifications:
|Model||Platform size [in mm]||Load capacity [in kg]||Tank height [in mm]|
|MDS-630||500 x 400||75||850|
|MDS-631||700 x 500||75||850|
|MDS-801||700 x 500||150||850|
|MDS-1001B||700 x 500||250||950|
|MDS-1001C||700 x 500||250||1150|
|MDS-1002B||1000 x 700||250||950|
|MDS-1002C||1000 x 700||250||1150|
|MDS-1603||1500 x 700||600||1150|
|MDS-1604||1400 x 1000||600||1150|
|MDS-2003||1500 x 700||1200||1150|
|MDS-2004||1400 x 1000||1200||1150|
Metalas MAGNUS DIP TANK SYSTEM properties:
- Removable grids in platform (optional)
- Ballbearing guidance between platform and mast
- Slanted obstable-free bottom
- Pneumatic controls
- Pneumatically operated lid from MDS-1001 and up
- Two stroke lengths from MDS-1001 and up
Metalas MAGNUS DIP TANK SYSTEM advantages:
- Great performance through part exterior and part internals flushing action
- Suitable for the treatment of complex products.
- The tanks can be filled with a wide variety of liquids.
(Please note that this may affect the type of ball-bearings and seals)
- Easy operation
Metalas MAGNUS DIP TANK SYSTEM downloads:
Due to the customer- and product specific nature of these systems, there are no general downloads available.
Please contact us for more information about the options and possiblities.
Allows for wide range of cleaning liquids.
No heavy physical burden.