Alternative to manual cleaning, such as a brush cleaning table or a pressure washer.
Metalas TOP types:
The TOP MC100(1) and MC125 types are available in either steel or stainless steel, the MC75 in stainless steel only.
For further details, please download the machine specifications.
(1) Model name explanation.
The machine type name reflects the basic size of the machine. The number indicates the interior square size (in mm) of the cabin. For example, the inner dimensions of the MC100 are 1000 x 1000mm.
Metalas TOP basic specifications:
|MC 75||MC 100||MC 125|
|Loading surface (round)||680 mm||920mm||1175mm|
|Maximum product height||425 mm||550mm||550mm|
|Maximum load weight||200 kg||350kg||500kg|
Download the brochure for complete specifications.
Metalas TOP properties:
- Top loader model
- Reliable, robust
- Easy to operate and maintain
- Cabin made of stainless steel or mild steel with a roating basket, propelled by a water jet or mechanical propulsion system (optional)
- Stainless steel pump with large flow
- U-shaped spray pipe system
- Easy to set washing time and temperature
- Easy access to integrated liquid tank
- Bucket filter , easy to remove
- Variety of machine sizes
- Wide choice of options, see machine specifications
Metalas TOP advantages:
- Alternative to manual cleaning, such as brush cleaning table or a pressure washer
- Automatic cleaning
- Engineer can focus on other tasks while the machine is in operation
- A closed loop, water based system
- Requires very little floor space
- Improves working conditions