From polluted water to contaminant concentrate
As water prices continue to rise, companies are forced to find new and more effcient ways to deal with their water needs and also contribute to reducing environmental impact.
The Aqua-Save brings the advantages of waste water recycling within reach for an even larger group of machine fleet managers. The stand-alone, mobile and extremely compact Aqua-Save unit can be connected to any cleaning system that uses water-based cleaning agents. The unit maintains the quality of your cleaning solutions and ensures the superior cleaning effect of your liquids for a long period of time. And, equally important, it reduces machine idle time due to machine cleaning and tempers the rising costs for waste water disposal.
The Aqua-Save is a compact, highly efficient waste water treatment system that works without the use of any chemicals. It is suitable for the treatment of:
- Water-based cleaning liquids
- Rinse water
- Water-based coolants and process liquids
- Other contaminated, water-based emulsions
Contaminated, emulsified liquid is pumped out of the liquid tank in batches, where the water component is evaporated, subsequently condensed and led back to the tank in the form of purified water. The separated oil and other residues are collected at the bottom of the treatment chamber and are automatically transported to a container for further processing.
The system is built on a robust frame which holds
- the treatment chamber,
- the liquid pump,
- the condensation unit,
- and all further electronics necessary for operation.
Required are electricity, compressed air, hose connections to the tank and the drain hose for the concentrated waste liquid.
Metalas AQUA SAVE models:
- Aqua-Save JUNIOR
- Aqua-Save 30
Metalas AQUA SAVE specifications:
|Aqua-Save JUNIOR||Aqua-Save 30|
|Purified water yield [litre / hour]||10 – 15||30 – 40|
|Size [ width x length x height in mm]||450 x 1050 x 1265||1150 x 1300 x 1670|
|Weight [in kg]||150||300|
|Capacity [in kW]||6||12|
Metalas AQUA SAVE properties:
- Maintains purity of the liquid and its performance / process quality
- Increased time between tank volume renewal
- Sealed system, no moisture or spray
- Central on-site water treatment
- Offers water treatment capacity for all your waste water
- Small floor area required
- Connected to IBCs, universal standard for storage and transportation
- ‘Purified water’ can be collected for re-use.
Metalas AQUA SAVE advantages:
- 95% waste reduction (from 1000 litres of polluted water to 60 litres concentrate)
- 75% reduction of costs for (registered) waste water disposal
- Fully automated
- Compact system, small floor area required
- Water is recycled for re-use
- Separated oil reclaimed for drainage
- Solution to environmental waste reduction issues
- Capaciteit up to 40 litres per hour
- Highly substantial productivity increase due to lower idle times for bath replenishment
- No chemicals or filters
Metalas AQUA SAVE downloads:
Folder AQUA-SAVE (Dutch)
Reduced machine idle time